Bristol Reclaiming Independent Living are holding their launch event on Monday 16th September.
They want to hear from other Disabled people, social workers, families and other organisations about the barriers Disabled people face in living independently in Bristol.
Aims of Group:
- To share people’s concerns about Independent Living
- To keep up-to-date with local and national policies
- To challenge the local authority on behalf of people
- To have a voice in national consultations
- To break down barriers between different groups
- To be united in one policy of Independent Living
- To support one another