- Organisation Name: Employment Support Service, Lancaster
- Organisation Type: friend
- Short Description: Mental health employment support service in the Lancaster District and parts of Wyre. Other services in the area include Supported Housing and community support.
- Long Description: We are a mental health service based in the Lancaster District and more recently in Wyre. We consist of 2 main services ~ An Individual Placement Support Service and an “employability activity programme” to build on your experience and develop your skills and confidence.We offer 1-1 support, weekly drop-ins in order to access education, learning, volunteering, placements & employment. We work closely with other agencies such as Lancashire Adult Learning, New Voice Disability Advice & Information Service, other voluntary and faith sector groups, the Work Programme providers, local specialist health teams, private business, social enterprise hubs such as Halton Mills, & the public sector. You can refer yourself or ask your carers to refer you. We will be happy to meet with you and talk about your needs and plans. The Service is confidential. All assistance will be agreed in advance before any steps taken e.g. in liaising with any current employers or Job Centre advisors.
- Address: North West
- Website: http://www.makingspace.co.uk
- What we do:
- Who we work with:
Mental Health service users and survivors (Area covered: nationally)
- Name: Lionel Rice
- Email: enquirieslancasterED@makingspace.co.uk
- Address: White Cross Business Park, Lancaster
- Is main contact: Yes
- Created date: 2015-03-16 13:38:52