- Organisation Name: Self injury Support
- Organisation Type: members
- Short Description: Self injury Support is a national organisation that promotes better support and understanding for people who use self harm. We directly support girls and women in emotional distress and offer training, information and self help tools for all.
- Long Description: CASS UK-wide Women's Self Injury Helpline: Call us for confidential, non-judgemental emotional support around self injury on 0808 800 8088 FREE. Our UK-wide CASS Women's Self Injury Helpline for women of any age and their friends, families and carers is open on: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday EVENINGS from 7-10pm and Thursday AFTERNOONS from 3-6pm. TESS text and email support: For girls and young women up to 24yrs who self-injure. Open Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs and Fri 7pm - 9pm Text us on 0780 047 2908 or email at http://selfinjurysupport.org.uk/tessform/ We also offer a range of self help tools, a UK-wide database of self harm support organisations, good practice resources, and a range of publications and training. Our publications and training cover areas such as self help for self injury, supporting people with learning disabilities who self injure, working with young people who self injure and information for friends and families.
- Address: PO Box 3240
Bristol, South West
- Website: http://www.selfinjurysupport.org.uk
- What we do:
- Who we work with:
(Area covered: )
- Name: Naomi Salisbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Is main contact: Yes
- Created date: 2015-03-16 13:38:52