- Organisation Name: Disability Resource Centre
- Organisation Type: subscriber
- Short Description: User led disability organisation providing services to disabled people in Birmingham and surrounding areas.
- Long Description: User led disability organisation providing services to disabled people in Birmingham and surrounding areas. Services include training, advocacy, information, health and wellbeing, networking.
- Address: Head Office, 4th Floor Lyndon House,
58-62 Hagley Road
Birmingham, West Midlands
- Website: http://www.disability.co.uk
- What we do:
Advocacy, Independent living advice, support or information, Service provision, Training, User involvement
- Who we work with:
Carers, Disabled people using residential services, Hearing impaired people, Mental Health service users and survivors, Older people, People with learning difficulties, Physically impaired people, Visually impaired people (Area covered: locally)