- Organisation Name: Edgbaston Arts Contact Group
- Organisation Type: members
- Short Description: A network of artists in a wide range of media collaborating with other local residents on creative activities that mesh with and enrich day-to-day life.
- Long Description: Working in the belief that everyone is potentially creative in some way, EACG starts with where, how and who people are in order to collaborate with them to create arts activities. Rejecting top-down approaches, artists take their cues from local residents in order to help them evolve creative activities that enrich their lives and improve their own sense of well being in ways that make sense to them. Criteria for the success of those activities are based on evident fitness for purpose as defined by those participating.
- Address: 18 Clarendon Road
Birmingham B16 9SE, West Midlands
- Website: http://edgbastonartsforum.co.uk
- What we do:
- Who we work with:
(Area covered: )