- Organisation Name: Bradford & District Disabled People's Forum (BDPF)
- Organisation Type: members
- Short Description: Bradford and District Disabled People's Forum (BDPF) is run by disabled people for disabled people.
- Long Description: Bradford and District Disabled People's Forum (BDPF) aims and objectives are: To link disabled people and disability groups together to ensure that they have a stronger voice in the district.. To establish an inclusive partnership of groups bringing together representation from the widest definition of disability including people who are physically disabled, have a sensory impairment, a learning disability, who have or experienced a mental health problem and people who have a long-term illness and/or limiting condition. To seek to ensure that disabled people are represented on a wide range of strategic, 'decision making' bodies across the district. To ensure that disabled people who are 'experts by personal experience' are able to have a say in the development of services. To create a district where all disabled people can participate fully as equal citizens. To publicise the Forum and establish accessible ways of communicating, including a website, that will allow groups to share and exchange infomation and ideas.
- Address: Manningham Mills Community Centre, Lilycroft Road, Bradford, North East
- Website: http://disabledpf.org.uk/
- What we do:
- Who we work with:
(Area covered: )