Top 10 Tweets! SAGE’s Social Work & Social Policy Twitter channel features news, the latest research, notifications of free content, podcast alerts and announcements on high-quality journals in the field.
We’re making the top-clicked articles on Twitter available to you for FREE – for 30 days only!* ( from 2nd July 2015)
1. Free to read! Top read article ‘Is Social Work a Profession?’
2. QSW is now seeking papers for a special issue on Narratives in Social Work
3. New issue of Critical Social Policy now available
4. Welfare systems should be about human rights, not just benefits
5. Article discusses how transracial adopted adults use adoption support services
6. What works in #developingnations to get children into school or keep them there? #sswr2015
7. What do social workers mean by adult protection work? How can these meanings help shape policy formation?
8. How does social work increase resilience in students & practitioners? How did your own resilience develop?
9. Article in @intsocialwork argues current crisis has repoliticised social workers, redefining #socialwork core values
10. Most recent issue of QSW discusses #photovoice #socialwork #poverty and much more