Improvement FUNdamentals is a new and innovative massive open online course (MOOC) for people working in health and care.
Developed by NHS England’s Sustainable Improvement Team in partnership with Jönköping Academy for Improvement of Health and Welfare, Jönköping University and Qulturum, Region Jönköping County in Sweden, the course covers the principles of quality improvement in a fun and accessible way.
The course has run twice during the past 18 months with over 5,000 delegates taking part, and this latest version has been enhanced and improved based on feedback. It is free and entirely self-paced, meaning participants can complete the course in their own time, whether they take a few months or a few days – it’s entirely up to them!
Improvement FUNdamentals is delivered entirely online in the form of learning resources including videos, articles, readings and exercises. Beneficial to beginners and more experienced improvers alike, the course gives participants a good understanding of:
- The theory and practice of quality improvement
- Using the model for improvement
- Measuring for Improvement
- Sustaining and spreading improvements
- Is open to anyone with an interest in health and care improvement
- Is delivered entirely online via videos, articles and exercises
- Is entirely free to join
- Is available NOW at qihikers.co.uk!